Wednesday 24 July 2013

Google Has Introduced chromecast

Today Google Released its chromecast device with which you can  bring content from your device like Android , IOS and chrome to your TV SCREEN .

Google announced  this device with a name of chromecast which run a simplified version of chrome  and  also connect to tv with the help of HDMI PORT
There are various benefit of this devices .
this device will allow to the users to send wirelessley content from various services like Pandora,google music and  youtube , Netflix from various device to their tv screen

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. UL1642 lithium battery test chamber, UL1646

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. scootersleuth.com/reviews/best-underwater-scooters/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Clash of Kings PC Download

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this weblog it’s a master piece! Glad I observed this on google. wifi speed test

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design. sims 4 tattoo megapack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. Jade Facial Lymphatic & Eye Roller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am so delighted I found your website, I really located you by mistake, while I was looking on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog. Please do keep up the great work. skin serum

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete